The website is the most important tool when you want to start or already have a business. Here are the 15 steps to follow to streamline the site creation process.
1. Reason: Why do you need a website?
- A great website is the first thing you need to start with a great marketing plan . Think carefully about what you need for your business to be successful before you start working on the site!
- Want to provide information about your products and services?
- Do you want to increase the company’s turnover?
- Do you want more customers?
- Do you want your business to be known?
2. The ideal customer: Discover the typology of the ideal customer!
- If you have realized what the ideal client looks like (image, age, profession, etc.), you can find out what you have to offer them and how to offer them.
3. Keywords: What keywords should you use? How?
- Now that you have an image of the perfect client, you have to talk in his language!
- There are many tools with which you can find out what words people use when searching for information on search engines.
- If you know how this works, customers will find your site faster and easier.
4. Uniqueness: What makes you unique and valuable in the eyes of your client?
- What benefits do you offer?
- Who do you offer?
- How do you do this in a unique (and at the same time pleasant for the customer) way?
- Why does the customer choose you over the competition?
5. The marketing hook
- The “marketing hook” is the “bait” used to “catch” new customers.
- Example of a marketing hook: “Relax! We know the problem. “- The dentist.
- The marketing hook is the most visible text on the site.
6. Offer irrefutable. Here are some things that build an irrefutable offer:
- Time limit;
- Free bonus;
- It has non-characteristic benefits;
- Customer opinions;
- Reveals the next step.
7. Domain name
- The domain name is your web address.
- The web address is one of the important elements that will help you build a strong brand.
- Make sure the domain name choice is wise because it will stay the same for a long time (maybe forever)!
8. Website hosting services
- Hosting is an online space that you “rent” for your domain so that Internet users can access it.
- Without paying a monthly/annual hosting service, your site will not appear online.
9. Appearance / Design of the site
- The Design is the one that most influences potential customers.
- He has the power to turn a visitor into a customer.
- The simple, clean, airy Design is much more appreciated than the complex or chaotic Design.
10. Functions / Features of the site
- Information technology has evolved so much that we can now have on our website or online store “virtual test booths” that are as usable as real ones, “live chat “, “newsletters” that are sent automatically, and many others.
- You say what you want your site to do and what options visitors have, and the specialist turns your wish into reality.
11. Website development
- If you meet all the previous steps’ requirements, Digital Marketing Company is ready to develop a brilliant site that exceeds your expectations.
12. Content creation
- A website should not disappoint with its content!
13. Website promotion
- Choose and combine the right promotion methods for your business!
- Facebook promotion.
- Smart promotion with Google AdWords.
14. Website optimization / Conversion of visitors into customers
- How to use colors to have more customers
- How to use the CALL TO ACTION tool effectively
15. Design adaptable to mobile devices
- The mobile friendly online store brings you more sales!